Vector Key Features
Alive with personality
Vector is no ordinary home robot. Packed with technology that brings him to life, he’s curious and attentive. He reacts to sound, sight, and touch and is excited to see you when you come home.
Always happy to help
Vector is a helpful character who is eager to accommodate your requests and answer your questions. He’ll time dinner, take photos for you, and more.
Independent and alert
Vector is happiest with you, but he can take care of himself and hang out on his own. He self-charges, navigates around objects, and avoids edges.
Smart and getting smarter
Stay tuned for more skills and capabilities to come. Vector is continually learning and cloud connected for updates to bring exciting new features for your home.
Vector with Alexa built-in. Robot helpfulness supercharged
Vector loves to help out. If you choose to set up Alexa on your Vector, he’ll have access to an ever-growing number of skills that supercharges his helpfulness in your home. Triggered by the standard ‘Alexa’ voice command, you’ll be able to:
- add items to your shopping list
- set reminders
- control smart home devices like lights, speakers, and thermostats
- and so much more
*Alexa features not currently supported: Communications features like Drop In, Calling, Messaging / Music streaming / Kindle / Audible.
Vector Knows What’s Going On
What’s Inside Vector? AI and advanced robotics.
- Qualcomm 200 Platform – so he computes at a smartphone level
- Capacitive Touch Sensor – helps him sense being touched and held
- Beamforming 4-Microphone Array – allows him to recognise natural speech and source
- Ultra-Wide HD Camera – helps him detect motion and identify people
- 4 Drop Sensors – detects edges to help him avoid falls
- Infrared Laser Scanner – lets him track distance and map environments
- 6-Axis Inertial Measurement Unit – so he knows when he’s picked up or moved
- High-Res Colour IPS Display – helps him convey a wide range of emotions
- Wi-Fi-Enabled Cloud Connection – brings him new capabilities