Headset Display Holder for Oculus Rift or Rift S Headset and Touch Controller
Estimated Delivery: August 6 - August 10
● ✓ Specially designed for Displaying and Storing Oculus Rift VR Headset; VR Display Stand detachable design to be stored away and re-assemble easily!
● ✓ Easy to use, with only four steps to assemble;Put your VR Headset and Wireless Controller in VR Stand to make your desktop neat and spectacular;Your friends will be impressed.
● ✓ Protect and Display your Oculus Rift Headset in the VR Headset Stand with the most stable, lowest center of gravity, widest stance.
● ✓ Compatibility – Compatible with most standard sized VR headsets including Oculus Go,PSVR-Sony Playstation VR,HTC Vive and Pro,Vive Focus,Samsung Gear VR,and other most all-in-one VR Glasses.But the controllers not compatible the controller holder
● ✓【Warranty】:We warrant this device 18 MONTHS from date of the original purchase for manufacturer defects. If the device fails due to a manufacturing defect, please contact seller directly to initiate return and warranty process!SKU: B07DL79BR6
New Year Deals, Virtual Reality
Oculus Rift S PC-Powered VR Gaming Headset
Request a Quote
- Top VR gaming library: Blast, slash and soar your way through the top library in VR gaming. Oculus Rift S lets you play hundreds of games and exclusives already available in the Oculus store, with so much more to come.
- Improved Optics: Stare down the competition with next-generation lenses and a sharper display. Improved optics deliver bright, vivid colors and reduced “screen-door” effect.
- Ergonomic Design: Keep your head in the game thanks to a halo headband redesigned with speed in mind. Rift S stays securely and comfortably in place with a quick twist of the fit wheel, so it can take-or double take-your fastest reactions.
- Oculus Touch Controllers: Arm yourself with our updated Oculus Touch controllers. Your slashes, throws and grabs appear in VR with intuitive, realistic precision, transporting your hands and gestures right into the game.
- Oculus Insight Tracking: Take a step forward with Oculus Insight. It translates your movements into VR no matter which way you’re facing and provides room-scale tracking without external sensors.